• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Just had a implant need lifting/intake advise

Fatkid paramedic

Bluelighter
Ok long story short I wont lay it on to thick.
5 days ago I had a naltraxone implant placed just below my waist line. 2 stiches nothing major, but there is a little pillet inside me that helps keep me off dope. I have been clean off all drugs for 17 days. I want to get my body back the way it use to be. Back in my HS football days

Doc said I could take the stiches out in 10 days.

I figure any type of squating will be outta the question for awhile. What is a good exercise that doesn't envolve squating? (I can see them in my head just need the correct term)?

I am a pretty big guy im 22 235 6'3 I kinda have man boobs not like big nipples or anything just large pecks that need fine tuned. Broad shoulders. I have a nice size gut it dont hang over or anything but it's there.

Leg lifts in football always made my stomach burn. I wanna feel that burn help me out on that.

I quit smoking 17 days ago to (wearing the nicotine patch) I figure walking 2 miles till i take these stiches out. Anything you can do while walking to move some muscle area's?

Folks I appreciate any input you have into my Healthy Living cause it will be taken to heart and read. If i broke any rules let me know =D

Do you mean deadlifting (lifting a heavy barbell of the ground to waist height)?

I was talking about over the shoulders but I doubt I could dead lift right now. My waist line is kinda swoll.